New Year's Eve Gala
New Year’s Eve Gala
This event is a tradition we celebrate by bringing in the “New Year” with our annual “Gala Party!” Our doors open at 7pm and guests are encouraged to arrive no later than 7:30pm. Upon arrival, party guests mix and mingle in our two fully decorated lounge areas where party favors such as hats, tiaras and everyone’s favorite boa’s will be handed out to add to the festivities.
There is only one seating all night, so you will have your designated table from the moment you arrive for the entire evening. This is the only night of the year we do not serve our regular dinner menu as Chef Aziz prepares a special, five-course meal. You will be served at your leisure, beginning with passed hors d’oeuvres in both lounges.
The dining room will also be decorated with a balloon drop ready for midnight. Our wonderful musicians and vocalists will provide live music for dancing. A themed photo booth will capture the fun and provide guests with keepsake prints to cherish all year long. As we join in the countdown with “Times Square” there will be a “Champagne Toast” for everyone…
For those looking to participate in the celebration but unable to join us in the dining room for the full gala party, Tradition’s Sunset Bar & Lounge area will also be available from 9PM for a cover charge of $25.
When asked about the dress code for this night, we recommend as formal as you desire! It is our experience that most of our customers really dress up in evening cocktail dresses, jackets and tuxedos.
The cost of our New Year’s Eve Gala Party is $185.00 per person + tax and gratuity. This does not include your beverages. A credit card is required to make, hold & confirm your reservation. Call the restaurant directly at 472-4559. Or, we invite you join us in our Sunset Bar & Lounge from 9PM on for a nominal fee of $25.
- Only 1 seating (guests will have their table all night)
- Special Menu – serving 5 Course Menu. Regular menu not available.
- Doors will open at 7PM – Guests should arrive by 7:30pm
- Upon arrival passed hors d’oeuvres and canapés will be served in the lounge.
- Our lounges and dining room will be decorated with a balloon drop for the champagne toast at midnight. Like Times Square!
- Party favors will be passed out to all guests
- Live entertainment & dancing all night with Woody, Marvilla and friends.
- The event price is $185.00 per person for the table for the night, band, 5 course menu, party favors, champagne toast, and the unforgettable experience bringing the New Year on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Dress is as formal as desired. When people ask our experience through past years have been most dress up and will be wearing jackets or even tuxedo’s. However it is not mandatory but we would like to reiterate that most will be dressed formal.