Hours/Days: 3-5 hours per day with 5 days per week. The hours can vary and flexibility in scheduling (i.e. 8:00am-12:00pm or 12:00pm-4:00pm)
20 hours per week
Starting pay range - $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Description: to work on-site and assist with the supervision and management of maintaining the common areas of the property. Work with the on-site janitorial/maintenance team member to ensure that the grounds are properly maintained.
Main Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answer owner inquiries via e-mail and phone calls daily while maintaining a professional phone demeanor, make valid decisions to assist and solve problems.
- Communicate with owners/Board members on a regular basis
- Communicate with rental agencies
- Coordinate all work (daily/weekly/projects) with property vendors including but not limited to landscape company, elevator company, irrigation company, pest control etc.
- Daily walk through of grounds
- Work with Board & CAM to produce agendas and attend regular Board meetings and Annual Meeting
- Follow up and delivery on Board meeting decisions and important actions
- Regular reports and communication with Board and as needed with Owners
- Familiarity and knowledgeable with communication systems (Office, Word, and Excel)
- Available to work on Saturdays