Apply Online: https://sundial-beach-resort.oasisrecruit.com/job/239631/bellperson
The beautiful Sundial Beach Resort located on Sanibel Island, Florida is seeking a Bellperson/Guest Service Agent to join our team!
The Bell Person/Guest Service Agent is primarily responsible for welcoming all guests to the resort as well as bidding them farewell. The Bell Person/Guest Service Agent typically remains in the lobby at the main entrance, but also assists our guests with luggage at the Residences, orienting guests with the features of our resort, making deliveries, stores and organizes luggage, assist guests with check-in and check-out if necessary and assisting our guests in any way to make them feel more comfortable.
- Greet all guests in the lobby / main entrance in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome and anticipate their needs before they arise.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services and amenities, registration of guests, area dining and entertainment, and travel directions.
- Escort guests to and from their accommodation and assisting with luggage.
- Take messages and ensures their prompt delivery.
- Make deliveries to guest units as instructed.
- Store and retrieve luggage and other objects for guests.
- Arrange storage and delivery of incoming guest packages, facsimiles, luggage, and mail.
- Arrange tours, taxis or other transportation, or restaurant reservations for guests upon request.
- Provide outstanding guest service.
- Assist the Front Desk as needed on heavy check-in/check-out rushes.
- Ability to use a variety of computer applications including PMS System and MS Office .
- Maintain cleanliness of main entrance area, Lobby and Front Desk.
- Follow all SOP's as communicated by Management.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of times (up to 8 hours)
- Familiarity with resort services, amenities, and outlets.
- Compliance with all resort policies and procedures and described and communicated by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our compensation package includes a $11.00 hourly starting wage, medical, dental, vision, life, vacation, paid holidays, short term disability, and more!
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superior customer service skills are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Customer service experience required.
- experience in hotel setting preferred.
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.