Located on tropical Sanibel Island, The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has an opening for an outgoing, full time Front Desk Representative. The ideal candidate for this position must have flexible availability to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Excellent customer service skills are mandatory and applicants must have the desire to satisfy others in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must display good judgement, follow directions thoroughly and work with minimal supervision.
Please apply online: https://sundial-beach-resort.oasisrecruit.com/job/243322/front-desk-representative
- Efficiently registers and check-out to all guests.
- Follows proper billing and cash handling procedures.
- Displays high level competency in the property management systems.
- Interacts with guests in a manner that is professional, ethical, and customer service driven.
- Follows the proper work environment procedures.
- Provides professional and thorough communication (via email, property management system or verbal) to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides excellent concierge services to guests by having a high level of knowledge of dining and recreational opportunities in the surrounding areas.
- Answers all phones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Our compensation package includes an Hourly Wage, PTO after 90 days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Must be familiar with the city and the attractions that it offers.
- Initiative and creative problem solving skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.