The luxurious Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has an immediate opening for a dedicated Housekeeping Supervisor to assist the Housekeeping Manager in directing, supervising and maximizing the efforts of the entire Housekeeping Department to ensure compliance with all standards of customer satisfaction, cleanliness, productivity and efficiency set by the Resort. Candidates must have flexible availability to include weekends and holidays, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Please apply online: https://sundial-beach-resort.oasisrecruit.com/job/235229/housekeeping-supervisor
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in training of all associates in the department.
- Ensure all areas of the property are clean according to Resort standards. This must include, but not limited to, guest rooms, public spaces, outdoor areas, offices, etc.
- Assist the Manager in a continuous and progressive general clean program for all guest units and areas of the property.
- Assist the Manager in maintaining a comprehensive program to generate work orders for the Engineering Department.
- Inspect units to ensure all standards of cleanliness and maintenance are satisfactory on a regular basis
- Promote aggressive hospitality service among all members of the department.
- Assist in monitoring customer service ratings and direct efforts to maintain proper standards
- Have complete knowledge of all policies, standards and procedures of the department.
- Apply all coaching and counseling techniques in accordance with Resort progressive disciplinary policy.
- Clean units as required by Management.
- Be familiar with resort services, amenities, and outlets.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
Our compensation package includes an hourly wage, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous supervisory experience
- 1-2 years housekeeping experience
- Valid drivers’ license to operate a Resort golf cart
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.