PLEASE APPLY ONLINE at https://sundial-beach-resort.oasisrecruit.com/job/235134/line-cook
The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa located in sunny Sanibel, Florida has an immediate opening for a full time Line Cook. Ideal candidates have flexible availability, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Candidates must have the ability to work sauté, pantry and fry stations.
$650 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Provide fast, friendly and responsive customer service to culinary co-workers and restaurant service team.
- Prepare food items per ticket order or as required for production including, but not limited to, soups, sauces, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, entrees and breakfast items.
- Employ proper cooking methods, cooks to specifications and handles, stores and rotates food properly in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Maintains the highest sanitary standards.
- Maintains neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times.
- Maintains safety and security in work station.
Our compensation package includes $16.00-$18.00 Hourly Wage, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good knife skills.
- Ability to constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects (up to 80 lbs).
- Ability to stand for long hours at the time.
- Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- 3 years culinary experience preferred.
- Banquet experience preferred.
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.