Please apply online: https://sundial-beach-resort.oasisrecruit.com/job/239207/night-auditor
The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has a part time opportunity available for a friendly, welcoming, and outgoing Night Auditor to join the dynamic front desk team at our gorgeous Sanibel Island location. The primary responsibility of a Night Auditor is to run close of day programs for the resort's accounting department and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information, identifying and correcting discrepancies, posting accounts, running and distributing daily reports as well as have the ability to perform all Front Desk Agent functions as required to ensure guests' satisfaction. The Night Auditor shift is 11:00 pm-7:00 am.
- Provide outstanding guest satisfaction by greeting all guests, performing quick and efficient check-in procedures and well as reviewing charges with guests during the check-out process.
- Handle all incoming calls in a polite and professional manner and provide the guests with the requested information pertaining to hotel services and amenities.
- Produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions.
- Complete all remaining credit card transactions for that day's arrivals; transmit credit card batches.
- Verify correct room rates are posted, run all steps of Night Audit procedures to end the day, maintain printouts and disperse daily reports to management.
- Transfer charges to appropriate accounts.
- Assist the evening security team to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for guests, handles incidents and guest's needs during the overnight, and reports necessary issues to management.
- Respond to complaints from guests with the assistance of the Safety department about noise, room conditions, housekeeping needs and various other types of requests.
- Maintain positive communication with accounting department and assists to resolve specific accounting requests.
- Provide courteous cooperation with fellow associates in all departments.
- Accurately complete a resort informational document as requested by management.
- Maintain cleanliness of Front Desk and other areas.
- Alert Management about the status of supplies to ensure that the front desk operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Follow all SOPs as communicated by Management.
- Have complete knowledge of all promotions, events, resort and island services in order to promote excellent customer service and positive feedback.
- Assist rooms control individual with wholesale requests, in-house reservations, rooming and any other related requests.
- Maintain the organization of all pertinent paperwork to assist the Accounting department and the profitability of the Resort.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Our compensation package includes a $14.50 hourly wage, paid tolls and more!
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Speak to guests in a warm, friendly and courteous manner.
- Good organization skills.
- Effective conflict management and decision-making is required.
- Must work well under pressure.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and complete duties with special attention.
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.