PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: https://sundial.careerplug.com/
The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has a full time opportunity available for a PBX Operator to join our dynamic team at our gorgeous Sanibel Island location. The PBX Operator is responsible for answering/transferring incoming calls, handling guest faxes, providing guests with hotel information and answering any questions relating to the hotel and local area. In addition, they will also handle guests reservations questions, work as the main contact for all guest issues within the hotel and will be taking deposits, entering addresses, call all guests who checked-in to ensure satisfaction and other administrative clerical duties as assigned. Exceptional guest service skills and experience are a requirement in this role. This is a full time position
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Answering all incoming inquires and transferring calls to appropriate departments through the switchboard.
- Be knowledgeable regarding the resort amenities and surrounding local area.
- Work efficiently while handling a high volume of calls.
- Handling administrative Front Desk duties, like “Welcome Calls”, update databases in PMS System, taking deposits.
- Speaks clearly, distinctly, and with a friendly, courteous tone.
- Logs all guest request calls and forwards the request to the appropriate department. Follow up calls with the guest in a timely manner.
- Following Telephone Etiquette Standards.
- Complete accurately a resort informational document as requested by management.
- Maintain cleanliness of Front Desk; Alert Management about the status of supplies to ensure that the front desk operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Follow all SOPs as communicated by Management.
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
- Compliance with all resort policies and procedures and described and communicated by management.
We are a drug free workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.