The luxurious Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has an opening for a Recreation Attendant to assist guests with recreational activities at the pool deck and beach.
Please apply online: https://sundial.careerplug.com
- Position chairs and umbrellas on beach for guests
- Assist guests with rental waivers and rental equipment
- Coordinate crafts and activities for children
- Keep all activity areas and equipment clean and maintained
- Closing/Opening the pool deck and beach
- Observing and reporting any safety issues
- Able to go in the pool to assist with activities such as log roll, and other “in water” activities
- Able to stand outside running activities in the sun such as R/C car racing, beach volleyball, tug of war, etc.
- Have complete knowledge of all policies, standards and procedures of the department
- Be familiar with resort services, amenities, and outlets
- Patrols pool and beach areas, and helps with the overall maintenance, daily upkeep and cleanliness, and the operation of cabanas
- Up keeps the Cabanas schedule as guest come in to rent them
- Makes sure that all equipment including bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, beach chairs and umbrellas are clean and maintained properly
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule. This may include evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Adherence to all safety rules and regulations
- Compliance with all resort policies and procedures and described and communicated by management
Our compensation package includes a $12.00 hourly wage, PTO after 90 days, paid holidays, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Good Customer Service skills
- Must be good with children
- Must be able to swim
- CPR certified
- Valid Driver's License to operate resort golf cart