Key Responsibilities Include:
- Greet, acknowledge and welcome guests/owners/vendors according to company service standards.
- Perform friendly, efficient and accurate check-ins and check-outs.
- Answer all telephone/email inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist guests with reservations, both over the phone, in person and online.
- Serve as problem solver in instances of guest dissatisfaction; Resolve complaints, concerns or issues in a timely and helpful manner.
- Report and follow up on any maintenance issues reported by guests/owners
- Anticipate and follow through on guests' service needs.
- Support other departments and fellow Reservation Specialists, as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by General Manager.
Candidate Must Possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to communicate, both verbally and in written form.
- Computer literacy, with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to adhere to expectations and standards for friendliness, speed, quality and efficiency.
- Willingness and ability to support fellow team members in reaching departmental goals.
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor, and as a part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage numerous priorities within a fast-paced environment.
Sanibel Holiday offers a competitive salary, health insurance, HSA, generous paid vacation time and paid tolls.
Please email resume with cover letter to Rebecca, email@example.com