Work like you're on Vacation!!!! The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is currently seeking a Part Time Safety Representative responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members. The position will also help to provide security of the Resort and assets of the Resort while delivering excellent guest service.
Please apply online: https://sundial-beach-resort.oasisrecruit.com/job/237292/security-safety-representative
- Regularly patrol the Resort property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions. Patrols will include interior patrols of the Resort Centre building, including all employee (non-guest areas) as well as perimeter checks of the Resort grounds to include condo buildings A through T buildings.
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property.
- Promote safe work practices.
- Initiate preliminary investigations into incidents as needed.
- Write reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and works to resolve in timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Must be able to learn and work with our Saflok and Hard Key systems.
- Have complete knowledge of all policies, standards and procedures of the Safety department.
- Be familiar with resort services, amenities, and outlets.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Available for work assignments outside of associate’s customary work schedule, including evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
- Compliance with all resort policies and procedures and described and communicated by management.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Our compensation package includes an hourly wage, paid tolls and more!
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.