SATURDAY PROPERTY/ROOM INSPECTOR
SANIBEL HOLIDAY IS SEEKING A Part-Time property/room inspector for Saturday arrival inspections. The qualified candidate should be comfortable with working in a fast paced, and changing environment, have a high attention to detail, and WILL BE ABLE TO PERFORM A VARIETY OF TASKS THAT ENSURE A POSITIVE GUEST EXPERIENCE.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Inspect properties for damages and report discovered issues.
- Ensure that all electrical items are working (i.e. lights, televisions, appliances etc.)
- Perform simple maintenance tasks (i.e. change bulbs, a/c filters, items in garbage disposal etc.)
- Report maintenance issues to be properly taken care of.
- Inspect properties for general cleanliness and report problems found.
- Return discovered lost and found items to office.
- Respond to service calls for in-house guests.
- Anticipate and follow through on guests' service needs.
- Communicate and work with office staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by General Manager and Housekeeping/Maintenance Supervisor.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to communicate, both verbally and in written form.
- Computer literacy, with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to adhere to expectations and standards for friendliness, speed, quality and efficiency.
- Willingness and ability to support fellow team members in reaching departmental goals.
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor, and as a part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage numerous priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- A reliable vehicle for travel for inspection and maintenance purposes.
Please email resume with cover letter to Rebecca, firstname.lastname@example.org