Boutique Vacation Rental Agency Now Hiring Full and Part-Time Reservationists
If you think you have what it takes to help island visitors experience the vacation of a lifetime, please reply with your contact information and resume with job history and qualifying skills/experience.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a full-time Reservation/Guest Experience Specialist, with an emphasis on coordinating housekeeping and maintenance schedules.
We are seeking full-time and part-time team members for a boutique vacation rental office. Duties will include answering the phones, booking reservations, checking in guests, taking inventories, assisting owners and guests, as well as scheduling and coordinating housekeeping.
Must be computer proficient and possess a professional, friendly demeanor. Multi-tasking is an important aspect of this job.
- Strong organizational skills a must.
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Must be able to work Saturdays, holidays and after hours on-call, when necessary
- Prior vacation rental, guest service/hospitality experience, preferable.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.
- Familiarity with Sanibel and Captiva is a must.
- Tolls paid.
- Regular bonus opportunities based on performance.
- Sponsored Professional Development Courses, Education Opportunities
- We offer a competitive compensation package, HSA health insurance, generous paid vacation and paid tolls.
- On-Call/After Hours compensation available.
We look forward to meeting you!
Vaccinated candidates strongly considered. We continue to observe safe social distancing when meeting clients and working with vendors. Sanitary cleaning protocols are observed in our public spaces.