Marketing Communications & Events Manager
This individual will lead the development of strategies for PR, content marketing, advertising, digital marketing and social media, website, newsletters, collateral and lead management. Essential to this position is the ability to establish and expand brand recognition throughout the region. This individual will also need to assist in day to day management of the operations and events at The Community House. Reports to the Director of Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Develops and manages effective integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of audiences that advances the brand and achieves key business objectives.
- Recommends and prioritizes Marketing/Communication channels, programs and spending.
- Directs marketing development and resulting lead generation.
- Organizes, manages, and coordinates media relations and photo/video shoots.
- Develops, executes and tracks marketing promotional programs for member, volunteer, visitor and other audiences.
- Maintain the organization’s website and manage its social media and e- contact presence.
- Develops, implements and executes email marketing strategies.
- Designs, develops, and reviews graphic design to ensure brand consistency (brochures, newsletters, flyers, letterhead, banners, business cards, presentations, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other closely related field
- Two to five years documented work experience in integrated marketing communications and graphic design. Progressively responsible positions a plus
- Proven experience building and measuring integrated marketing communications campaigns across channels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be team player with positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization’s mission -- specifically, support better management reporting