National Sales Manager
Please apply online at: https://sundial-beach-resort.oasisrecruit.com/job/173307/national-sales-manager
Located in Southwest Florida, our property is a unique island destination offering a great opportunity for the right candidate. Come enjoy the beautiful beach, surroundings and the freedom an independent property presents.
The Sales Manager position is responsible for generating new business and maintaining existing client’s accounts. Uses sales skills to drive revenue, maximize profit and ensure quality.
- Sales: Accountable for achieving business revenue goals and established Personal Performance Expectations and activity goals. Solicit and prospect while maintaining existing accounts. Responsible for selling/coordinating/detailing meeting space, food and beverage service and overseeing BEO creation and distribution at resort.
- Revenue Maximization: Responsible for effectively managing revenue by utilizing market industry data and knowledge to secure appropriate business to maximize resort profitability.
- Technical Acumen: Responsible for utilizing sales tools/systems to accurately identify, report, forecast and communicate sales data. Ensures integrity of sales data by documenting information in Delphi on a daily basis, STR® report, reader boards and other market intelligence to drive business
- Guest Service: Responsible for client satisfaction by ensuring the clients' needs and concerns are responded to in a courteous and timely manner. Ensures effective communication of client needs from sales to appropriate operational departments. Provides follow-up calls ad correspondence to clients to encourage repeat business/customer referrals.
- Training: Utilizes available resources and adheres to CSM training policies. Ensures all company, brand, and department specific training requirements are met.
- Self/Workload Management: Responsible for effective self/workload management. Demonstrates clear written and verbal communication skills. Promotes collaboration and positive, professional work environment. Attends all daily, weekly and/or monthly department/resort meetings to ensure proper communication/planning occurs. Adheres to all CSM Standard Operating Procedures. Must be flexible in work schedule as needed
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to understand and write English
- Report for work in a well-groomed manner, uniform worn to standard, name tag on
- High School diploma. College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of resort sales experience is required
- Previous Florida State Association preferred
- Must be able to travel
- Must be detail oriented, have ability to communicate well with all levels within and outside the organization, and be able to problem-solve with team members and guests
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Delphi preferred but not required.
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
Our compensation package includes a competitive annual salary, PTO after 90 days, vacation, medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD/STD, 401k with match, dining and travel discounts and paid Sanibel and Cape Coral tolls!
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment